Wednesday, May 12, 2010

:D

Had a really productive time studying alone. I enjoyed every single minute of being alone today, funny how I was feeling the exact opposite yesterday. Or maybe cause I was texting Annia and Sarah too. Annia and I were having texts 6 messages long, which kind of trains your memory :) Miss talking to her so much!

Now that I've found a convenient way to get to city hall from school, I might take that more often. The school gives me the creeps sometimes.

If somebody told me I could do KI and if my school offered the subject, I might've taken it. Yeah, IF somebody told me I can do it well. Why are we always restricted by what we think we cannot do or what others think we can't do? Because we're (I'm) afraid we (I) can't do well in what we love, and that's the most terrible feeling ever.

So I was reading sample essays and found myself highlighting statements and writing stuff at the columns. I don't don't know WHY I like reading them so much, but I do. If only I could take it as a leisure subject. Then I would've taken literature and history too.



Wanted to share a few points initially but I'm a little too tired from the lack of sleep.

Slept at 2 the two nights before, an hour last night (survived on coffee and was on coffee high for the next 14 hours before I almost dropped dead on the bus). Then I had my next dose of caffeine from the tea before I studied.

& now my brain is dead again. OHYES I'VE HANDED IN MY PREPBOARDS I CAN FINALLY HEAVE A SIGH OF RELIEF.

No comments: